NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- A Clinton man was critically injured in a single motorcycle accident in New Hartford on the Arterial on Tuesday afternoon.
New Hartford Police say just before 3 p.m., 22 year-old Andrew Maxam lost control of his motorcycle in the northbound lane and struck the center guide rail. He was ejected from the motorcycle.
Maxam was treated at the scene and then transported to SUNY Upstate Hospital in Syracuse by Mercy Flight helicopter. He is reported to be in critical condition.
The investigation into the cause of the accident is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Clinton man in critical condition following a motorcycle accident in New Hartford
- Rome man in critical condition following motorcycle crash
- UPDATE: Police ID New Hartford man killed in motorcycle crash
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash
- Condition critical for Ambulance Corps
- UPDATE : New Hartford crash confirmed to be a fatal accident
- Condition changes in Rome motorcycle crash victim
- UPDATE: Woman in critical condition following crash in Sangerfield
- Rollover accident causes delays in New Hartford
- Bridgewater motorcycle accident leaves woman hospitalized