WESTERN, N.Y. -- Around 4:30pm, Saturday -- Oneida County Sheriffs Deputies responded to the scene of an accident on Stokes-Westernville Road, in the town of Western.
Deputies say Shauneice Turner, 31, of Utica was hit by a motorcycle driven by Mathew Archer, 28, of Ava.
Archer was ejected from his motorcycle, resulting in minor injuries, Archer waived medical attention at the scene.
Turner was taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
No tickets have been issued.
- Motorcycle strikes car in town of Western; no tickets issued
- Motorcycle accident in town of Ohio sends 1 to hospital
- Sheriff's office investigating drive-by shooting in Town of Western
- Mug Club: Town of Western Library Cookie Walk
- UPDATE: Driver involved in Boonville hit-and-run between horse, car issued tickets
- Driver ticketed after town of Webb dump truck rollover
- Troopers issued more than 16,000 tickets during enforcement period
- Rome teen injured, ticketed after three-car crash
- Mug Club: Escorted Motorcycle Ride
- Mug Club: Town of Schuyler 20th Annual Car Show