WKTV - Welcome to another moving Mondays! We are going to work the arms today, specifically the shoulder and part of the biceps. This is a move you can do anywhere, just make sure you have enough space to extend your arms out.
Start with your hands behind your head, like you are relaxing. Extend your arms out to the side, fingers spread apart. Then bring your hand back to the starting position, behind your head. Keep repeating this move, in and out, for 30 seconds. Rest and repeat two more times. Lets get moving!
- Movin' Mondays: Shoulder Excercise
- Movin' Mondays: Stretching
- Movin' Mondays Cross Jabs
- Movin' Mondays: Alphabet Legs
- Movin' Mondays Spider Lunges
- Movin' Mondays Twisting Stretch
- Movin' Mondays: Sitting Bicep Curls
- Movin' Mondays Chest and Leg Stretch
- Moving Mondays: Walking Plies
- Ilion Water: Meeting Monday Night, Discoloration Monday Morning