Today's Movin' Mondays focuses on stretching, and we're going to show you a great stretch for your back and shoulders that you can do right in your office using either a chair or a desk.
Place your hands right at the back of your chair and push the chair as far away as you can so that your back is completely flat. This will stretch our your upper back, as well as your hamstrings and lower back. Hold this move as long as you like and repeat as many times throughout the day.
- Movin' Mondays: Stretching
- Movin' Mondays Twisting Stretch
- Movin' Mondays Chest and Leg Stretch
- Movin' Mondays: Shoulder Excercise
- Movin' Mondays Cross Jabs
- Movin' Mondays: Alphabet Legs
- Movin' Mondays Spider Lunges
- Movin' Mondays: Sitting Bicep Curls
- Magic of Utica's Polar Express coming to final stretch this Christmas season
- Moving Mondays: Walking Plies