WKTV - Welcome to another Moving Mondays! Today we are going to focus on the legs. First, make sure your legs are nice and wide, with your toes pointed out, so you are getting into a plie stance. Normally, we just do plies up and down but today we are going to take it on the move and get that heart rate up a little bit. Squat down low in the plie position and walk to the front switch and then back twice, adding a little bounce to the step while staying in the plie position. That is one rep. Complete ten reps, rest and then complete two more times. Lets get moving!
Easy inner thigh workout.
Posted: Feb 26, 2018 6:56 AM
- Moving Mondays: Walking Plies
- Heart Run & Walk moved to May 2021
- Walk to end Alzheimer's
- NEWSTALK: Maynard Cookie Walk
- Ancient whales walked on four legs and moved like giant otters -- seriously
- Walk for Autism walks held in four locations today
- Walk MS in Utica is a walk for a cure
- Mug Club: Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: Steps2Cure NF Walk
- Walk with the mayor begins
Scroll for more content...