It's time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
On Sunday, September 9th from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. it will be the Mohawk Valley's 5th Annual Appreciation Picnic at the St. Francis DiPaola Society Club in Frankfort.
This is a free Chicken BBQ for veterans, first responders, and the entire community. The purpose of this event is to thank all of the community heroes for their hard work.
There will be games, activities, a Cornhold tournament, music, and much more!
For more information or to donate contact Daniel J. Enea at 315-508-5131 or visit www.vetfirstresponderpicnic.com.
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Appreciation Picnic
- Mug Club: "A Midsummer Night's Picnic"
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Veterans 5K Run/Walk
- Mug Club: Annual Craft Fair
- Mug Club: 10th Annual HALO Chinese Auction
- Mug Club: 39th Annual Friendship Craft Festival
- Mug Club: 4Petsake Annual Indoor Garage Sale
- Mug Club: 3rd Annual Colie's Run
- Mug Club: Annual Freedom Fund Dinner
- Mug Club: 11th Annual Holiday Dinner & Auction