It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
The 5th Annual Steps2Cure NF Walk in Camden, NY will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Forest Park.
NF Sstands for Neurofibromatosis. It's the most common geneic disorder caused by a single gene. NF affects three times as many people as muscular dystrophy and cystic fibrosis combined.
You are invited to bring your friends and family for a 2-mile walk and enjoy refreshments, raffles, and fun afterward. Join by yourself or form a team.
Registration opens at 9:00 AM and the walk begins at 10:30 AM. Free T-shirts will be given to the first 50 registrants.
Ages 18 and over = $15
Ages 6 to 17 = $8
Ages 5 & under = free
- Mug Club: Steps2Cure NF Walk
- NewsTalk: 6th annual Steps2Cure NF Walk in Camden
- Mug Club: Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: UCP Buddy Walk
- Mug Club: Take Steps Walk
- Mug Club: St. Jude Run/Walk
- Mug Club: Sitrin's Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Mug Club: The Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: 8th Annual Patriot Run & Walk
- Mug Club: Art Walk in Little Falls