It's time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
On Saturday, November 3rd, The Utica/Oneida County Branch of the NAACP is hosting their Annual Freedom Fund Dinner from 5-9pm at Hart's Hill Inn in Whitesboro.
The theme of this year's event is "Affirming America's Promise: We Can't Rest Now, The Stakes Are Too High."
The dinner will feature keynote speaker Rev Sarah Milner. This year's heroes include Edward Jackson, Frances Frazier, Keena Brittingham DDS, Cymil Hamilton, James Peterson, Marabella Colon, Mike Parsons, and Gail Moore (in memory of).
Tickets are $60/Adults & $45/Youth. For Tickets Contact: Darlene Mack Brown at 315-733-2069.
- Mug Club: Annual Freedom Fund Dinner
- Mug Club: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mug Club: 11th Annual Holiday Dinner & Auction
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
- Mug Club: 4th Annual Falling Leaves Fellowship Dinner
- Mug Club: Annual Craft Fair
- Mug Club: Folts Home Chicken Riggies Dinner
- Mug Club: Maynard Fire Department Ham Dinner