It's time now to meet the newest members of the Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
The Arc, Oneida-Lewis is hosting an Open Interview Day for people interested in learning more about careers offered at The Arc.
It's happening today, from 10:30am - 6pm at 245 Genesee Street in downtown Utica.
Opportunities range from entry-level, to degreed and licensed. Attendees will meet with hiring managers, have a chance to interview right on the spot, and conditional offers will be made to qualified candidates. The Arc offers paid training, sign-on bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package.
For those who can't make it in person, you're welcomed to apply anytime online at thearcolc.org or call 315-272-1546 for more information.
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Mug Club: Arc Herkimer's Park Community Festival
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- Mug Club: Pink Days
- AHL players visit Arc Oneida-Lewis for special meet-and-greet
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Mug Club: MVILR Open House