It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Catholic Charities of Delaware, Otsego and Schoharie Counties is holding their annual pasta dinner on Thursday, April 11th from 5-7:30pm. It's being held at the Quality Inn in Oneonta.
Tickets for the all-you-can-eat dinner are $10 for adults, $5 for kids 5-12, while kids under five are free. Tickets can be purchased at the Catholic Charities office in Oneonta or at the door.
To find out more about the services they offer head over to www.charitiesccdos.org.
- Mug Club: Catholic Charities' Annual Pasta Dinner
- Mug Club: Catholic Charities 4th Annual HalloWine Fundraiser
- Mug Club: Boilermaker Pasta Challenge
- Mug Club: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mug Club: Annual Freedom Fund Dinner
- Mug Club: 11th Annual Holiday Dinner & Auction
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Chicken Riggie Dinner
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner