It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
The Copper City Community Connection is set for a maiden 3-hour voyage with Erie Canal Cruises on June 1st, starting at 6:00 pm.
This sightseeing cruise starts at Gems Along the Mohawk, traveling east thru Lock 18 toward Lock 17, where we will turn around, returning to our destination and drop off, while we enjoy a delicious menu of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres prepared by Chef Rocky Fiato of Waterfront Grill.
Drive yourself to Gems Along the Mohawk, in Herkimer, for $65.00 per person or catch the shuttle bus from Copper City Community Connection in Rome for $75.00 per person. Sign up and pay by May 27th and register to win an additional free $75.00 cruise ticket!
Call Copper City Community Connection to reserve your ticket, (315) 337-8230.
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Cruises
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Half
- NY Canal Corporation working hard on Erie Canal winter maintenance
- Mug Club: Wings & Wheels Cruise In
- Mug Club: Wings & Wheels Cruise-In
- Erie Canal Kids Run canceled due to weather concerns
- Hundreds run in the Erie Canal Half : A Boilermaker Event
- Erie Canal Bike Tour participants make pit stop in Rome
- Mug Club: Clinton Fire Department Annual Cruise-In
- Mug Club: Grease