It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
Saturday, May 11th is the final day to register for the 2018 Erie Canal Half before the final price increase and participants will have until Thursday, May 17th to register online.
After that time, all runners will have to register in person on Saturday, May 19th or race morning Sunday, May 20th, at the Adirondack Bank Center. The half marathon and two person relay begins at 8am while the 5K race steps off at 8:10am.
The Boilermaker Road Race has partnered with the Utica Comets to bring an exciting new format to the Erie Canal Race presented by Commercial Travelers Life Insurance Company, which is set to take place on Sunday, May 20th.
For more information, visit eriecanalhalf.com.
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Half
- Hundreds run in the Erie Canal Half : A Boilermaker Event
- NY Canal Corporation working hard on Erie Canal winter maintenance
- Erie Canal Kids Run canceled due to weather concerns
- Erie Canal Bike Tour participants make pit stop in Rome
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: "Mutt Strut"
- Mug Club: Italian Festival