It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
Coming up on Thursday, March 28th, the Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce is holding their annual meeting. This gets underway at Francesca's Banquet Hall in Ilion. Registration for this meeting begins at 11:30 that morning.
Tickets are $35 per person. For those tickets, just call the chamber at 315-866-7820, or register at the Herkimer County Chamber website.
This year's outstanding person of the year is Marek Bush, who as you may recall, is the CVA wrestler who gained national recognition for his recent act of sportsmanship on the mat. Crazy Otto's Empire Diner gets Small Business of the Year recognition, while Confidata, a division of Empire Recycling, get the Large Business of the year award.
- Mug Club: Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting
- Mug Club: Herkimer Co. Chamber Luncheon
- Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce celebrates 50th anniversary
- Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce names new executive director
- Mug Club: "Beer Music" Chamber Music Concert
- Mug Club: Herkimer High School 6th Annual Craft Show
- Mug Club: Annual Craft Fair
- Mug Club: Herkimer VFW Garage Sale
- Mug Club: Arc Herkimer's Park Community Festival
- Mug Club: Herkimer College Career Fair