It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
The Herkimer County Historical Society is serving up breakfast for the 8th annual Hot Cakes with the Historical Society.
Organizers said this year's event will include 16 local celebrity servers and it is scheduled from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 14, at the Travelodge Inn and Suites in Little Falls.
The breakfast menu will include pancakes, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage and bacon, home fries, assorted muffins, pastry and fresh fruit. Servers will be attired in honor of "Flag Day," which will be observed the same day as the breakfast.
Tickets are $10 per person and can be purchased ahead of time from the historical society and from any of the servers, or at the door that morning.
- Mug Club: Hot Cakes Breakfast
- Mug Club: Hot Cakes With The Historical Society
- Mug Club: Boy Scout Troop 111 Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser
- Mug Club: Bridgewater Fire Company's Donation Breakfast & Chinese Auction
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: "Mutt Strut"
- Mug Club: Italian Festival
- Mug Club: Relay Night