It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, March 23rd at 5pm, the Herkimer County Historical Society is holding a Murder Mystery Dinner event.
The mystery is written by Cynthia Quackenbush, and is based on the Herkimer County Trivia Game. The mystery's titled, "A Trivial Murder"!
The premise of the mystery is... You join them for a taping of the game show, "Who Knows Herkimer History?", with new host Gary 'Herk" Henderson. The original host died under mysterious circumstances, and you get to guess who the murderer is and win some fun prizes along the way.
A Chinese Auction will also be held at the event, with some really great prizes.
Dinner includes tossed salad, pot roast, chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes with gravy, California medley veggies, and dessert.
Tickets are just $25. They can be purchased ahead of time at the Herkimer County Historical Society from Monday thru Friday from 10am - 4pm. For more information, call 315-866-6413.
It's sure to be a fun night, so bring along your friends for the Murder Mystery Dinner, "A Trivial Murder"!
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Theater
- Mug Club: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mug Club: "Wedding From Hell" Murder Mystery
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
- Mug Club: Chicken Riggie Dinner
- Mug Club: Folts Home Chicken Riggies Dinner
- Mug Club: Maynard Fire Department Ham Dinner
- Mug Club: Annual Freedom Fund Dinner