It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
Boilermaker Pasta Challenge! Can you eat as fast as you can run?
If you are a fast eater, love pasta and enjoy a challenge, then sign up for The Carmella's Café Pasta Challenge! It's free and fun!
The event is in its 3rd year and takes place at MVCC on Saturday July 7th at the Fitness Mill Health & Wellness Expo at 12:00 under the tent in front of the IT Building.
Two person teams are presented with a bowl of pasta and then given an eating challenge. It's a race to see which team finishes first.
The winning team receives dinner for two every month for a year at Carmella's Café.
Register your two person team today at carmellascafé.com or stop by the gym during EXPO hours and register.
For more information contact email@example.com
- Mug Club: Boilermaker Pasta Challenge
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- Mug Club: Catholic Charities' Annual Pasta Dinner
- Carb lover? Carmella's Café Pasta Challenge is back Boilermaker weekend
- Mug Club: Chicken Riggie Challenge
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: "Mutt Strut"