It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on September 20th, 21st, and 22nd, Greenscapes in Whitesboro is hosting their 'Pink Days'. It's their 8th annual fundraiser for breast cancer research.
On September 20th, it's their VIPink Night. They will have beer and wine tastings, live music, food and raffles.
It's $25 per person, with tickets available on their website www.GreenScapesGardenCenter.com.
On September 21st and 22nd, they have raffle baskets on sale all weekend-long.
They will have select Hydrangea flowers on sale too, with a portion of the proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Mug Club: 'Pink Days' at GreenScapes Garden Center
- Mug Club: Pink Days
- Greenscapes holds breast cancer fundraiser
- Mug Club: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Mug Club: Antique Power Days
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Center Yard Sale
- Mug Club: Parkway Center's Winter Ball
- Mug Club: St. Margaret's Ecumenical & Retreat Center
- Mug Club: Community Day at Upstate Family Health Center
- Mug Club: Grease