It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club, brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
The Rome Rescue Mission will be celebrating Easter differently due to COVID-19 restrictions. Easter meals will be available for pickup at the 413 E. Dominick Street campus Easter Sunday, April 4 from noon to 2:00pm. The campus will be closed for indoor dining that day.
Easter dinner meals will be delivered Easter Day to these locations for individuals to pick up on a first come first serve basis:
- Rome Mall Apartments - 10:30am - 10:45am
- Liberty Gardens - 11:00am - 11:15am [Parking lot across the street]
- Valentine Apts. - 11:30am - 11:45am
- Madison Plaza - 12:00pm - 12:15pm
- Georgian Arms - 12:30pm - 12:45pm
- Park Drive Manor I and II - 1:15pm - 1:30pm [In front of main office]
- Colonial I Apartments - 1:50pm - 2:10pm
- Colonial II Apartments - 2:15pm - 2:30pm
For their Easter celebration, the Mission needs donated food items, ham, roast beef, salad ingredients, Easter candy, Scripture Easter Eggs, potatoes, fresh vegetables, butter, coffee & creamer, orange and apple juice, muffins, chips and dip, cheese and crackers, eggs and bacon, milk and desserts.
Items can be donated Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 9:00am-2:00pm. at 413 E. Dominick St, Rome. You can also make monetary donations online at RomeMission.org. The Rome Rescue Mission will be closed on Easter Monday, April 5th.