It's time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
On Saturday, October 6th, Sitrin Health Care Center will host its 7th Annual Stars & Stripes Run-Walk on the SUNY POLY campus.
Registration begins at 7:30am and opening ceremonies start at 9am.
People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate individually or as part of a team. The event will feature a 5K run, 5K wheelchair race, 2 mile walk, and a fun-filled, military inspired obstacle course.
All proceeds will benefit Sitrin's Military Rehabilitation Program...providing care to post 9/11 veterans at no cost.
To donate or register visit: www.sitrin.com/starsandstripes.
- Mug Club: Sitrin's Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Sitrin holds annual Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Mug Club: Stars & Stripes Barrel Race
- Mug Club: Sitrin Celebrity Wheelchair Classic
- Mug Club: St. Jude Run/Walk
- Mug Club: Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: Steps2Cure NF Walk
- Mug Club: UCP Buddy Walk
- Mug Club: Take Steps Walk
- Mug Club: Christmas Star Bazaar