It's time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club...brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
There is a spaghetti dinner to benefit a local 3-year-old who has been diagnosed with pediatric neuroblastoma. Trinity O'Connor is currently undergoing treatments at Upstate Medical Hospital in Syracuse.
The benefit dinner will be Friday, September 21st at the Hartwick American Legion Post 1567 starting at 5:30p.m.
There will be a chinese auction, raffles, and much more!
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Supper
- NewsTalk: Spaghetti dinner benefits Patty Louise
- Mug Club: Boy Scout Troop 111 Spaghetti Dinner
- Mug Club: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mug Club: Gospel Benefit Concert & Dinner
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Chicken Riggie Dinner
- Mug Club: Phil Mancuso Benefit