It's time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
St. Margaret's Ecumenical & Retreat Center has several upcoming programs. They are located at 47 Jordan Road in New Hartford.
They're open for a day retreat and conference center with plenty of programs that are open to the public.
Volunteer night is on February 25th at 5:30pm. This is for all current and potential volunteers.
There's a $15 dinner and book club night on February 27th at 5:30pm. They'll be discussing the Power of Love, by Bishop Michael Curry.
The 'Crafting a Rule of Life Retreat' is being held on March 1st and 2nd. For overnight guests, the cost is $105 and $55 for commuters.
The Irish Dinner and Concert, with "Arise and Go", is being held on March 7th at 5:30pm. It's $30 for the dinner and concert.
For only $15, a Meatloaf Dinner will be available to the public on March 20th at 5:30pm.
For more information, be sure to give them a call at 315-724-2324.
- Mug Club: St. Margaret's Ecumenical & Retreat Center
- Mug Club: Saint Margaret's House & Ecumenical Center Open House/Movie Night
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day
- Mug Club: St. Jude Run/Walk
- Mug Club: St. Baldrick's Shave Event
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Center Yard Sale
- Mug Club: Parkway Center's Winter Ball
- Mug Club: Parkway Center Winter Ball
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch