It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, June 1st, it's the Synakowski Family Polka Benefit. It all kicks off starting at 3 p.m. at the Polish Community Club at 810 Columbia Street, in Utica.
The Synakowski Family lost their family farm, home, and father (grandfather) on April 3rd from a devastating fire in Trenton.
There will be 2 great Polka bands, plenty of prizes, some savory Polish food, and a cash bar.
To get in, it's a $10 donation at the door.
For more information, call 919-252-9142.
- Mug Club: Synakowski Family Polka Benefit
- Polka benefit helps Trenton family devastated by fire
- Mug Club: Chase Family Community Benefit
- Mug Club: Phil Mancuso Benefit
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
- Mug Club: Gospel Benefit Concert & Dinner
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: "Mutt Strut"