It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, September 28th, the Mohawk Valley Chapter 3066 of USA Dance is celebrating National Ballroom Dance Week.
Their monthly dance at the Utica Maennerchor, will feature a lesson in Foxtrot from 6pm to 7pm and Open Dancing from 7pm to 10pm. You don't need a partner to attend, as dance hosts and hostesses are available.
It's just $10 per person to attend.
The Mohawk Valley Chapter of USA Dance offers you several ways to stay fit, while going out and meeting others.
Again, it's at the Utica Maennerchor, along Flanigan Road, in Marcy.
- Mug Club: USA Dance Chapter; Ballroom Dance Week
- NewsTalk: Local USA Dance chapter celebrating National Ballroom Dance Week
- Mug Club: "Shall We Dance?"
- Mug Club: Dance With Utica
- Mug Club: Dance 10 Studio Open House
- Mug Club: St. Patrick's Day Dinner Dance
- Mug Club: CenterState Dance Studio's Craft Fair Fundraiser
- Mug Club: RPEA Chapter Celebrates 50 Years
- Dancing through cancer
- The big dance