It's time to meet the newest members of our morning mug club....brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
This weekend, July 13th, 14th, and 15th, it's the annual Utica Maennerchor Bavarian Festival on Flanagan Road in Marcy.
The opening ceremony will be Friday at 6 p.m.
Friday & Saturday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday from Noon to 5 p.m.
Admission: $5/Day or $10/Weekend Pass
Parking is FREE.
There will be food, drinks, crafts, games, activities, music, and more!
- Mug Club: Utica Maennerchor Bavarian Festival
- Mug Club: Bell Festival
- Mug Club: Mediterranean Festival
- Mug Club: Italian Festival
- Mug Club: Rome Catholic Festival
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival
- Mug Club: Fall Polish Festival
- Mug Club: Utica Zoo Eggstravaganza
- Mug Club: Utica City School District Fine Arts Festival
- Utica Maennerchor holds benefit concert to support a local charity