It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
On Sunday, July 21st it's Utica Ride for Kids to help raise critical funds for childhood brain tumor research and family support programs. Any make of motorcycle is welcome.
A minimum donation of $40 is suggested. Walk-up registration starts at 9am, kickstands up at 11am. It will be held rain or shine.
The ride goes from the Deerfield Fire Department to The George T. Hiltebrant Recreation Center, in Old Forge.
For more information, call 315-225-4913.
- Mug Club: Utica Ride for Kids
- Mug Club: Escorted Motorcycle Ride
- Mug Club: Ride for Jacob
- Mug Club: Dance With Utica
- Mug Club: Utica Zoo Eggstravaganza
- Mug Club: Invitational Car Show & Vision Ride
- Mug Club: Sitrin's Kash for Kids
- Mug Club: Utica Maennerchor Bavarian Festival
- Mug Club: Utica Lady Knicks AAU Tryouts
- Mug Club: Rescue Mission of Utica Banquet