It's time to meet the newest member of our morning Mug Club, brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
On World Autism Day, the Kelberman Center is reminding the community about several upcoming Walk for Autism events this month.
The first day of the event will be on Saturday, April 14 in several locations: Boonville VFW, Hamilton College, SUNY Polytechnic Institute and Oneida High School.
The second event will be Saturday, April 28 at Glimmerglass State Park in Cooperstown.
Registration for each of the walks will be at 9 a.m. the day of the event, and the walks will begin at 10:30 a.m. Funds raised by the walks will help support the Kelberman Center in Utica.
For more information about the walks, visit the Kelberman Center’s website here.
- Mug Club: Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: The Walk for Autism
- Mug Club: Steps2Cure NF Walk
- Mug Club: UCP Buddy Walk
- Mug Club: Take Steps Walk
- Mug Club: St. Jude Run/Walk
- Mug Club: Sitrin's Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Mug Club: 8th Annual Patriot Run & Walk
- Mug Club: Art Walk in Little Falls
- Mug Club: Out of the Darkness Walk