MUNNSVILLE, N.Y. -- A Munnsville man has been arrested for allegedly firing a gun inside his apartment.
Officials with the Madison County Sheriff's Office say just before midnight Saturday, they were called to the home of a man who was reported to be a possible danger to himself.
Deputies say 53-year-old Alexander Wing allegedly became upset after a domestic incident with his ex-girlfriend and shot a rifle inside the apartment.
A sheriff's negotiator was able to get Wing to come out the apartment safely.
He was charged with reckless endangerment.
Wing will appear in court at a later date.
- Munnsville man accused of shooting gun inside apartment following domestic incident
- Ilion man charged in long gun incident
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Ilion man accused in shooting, standoff incident appears in court
- Police: Utica man forced his way into apartment, pointed gun at woman inside
- Utica man charged in Cornhill shooting incident
- Man accused of shooting three people inside CNY Denny's, in custody
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store