UTICA – If you have a keen eye for art, the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute Arts Festival returns on Tuesday.
The festival will be 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, June 26 through Sunday, July 1.
The festival’s main attraction is the sidewalk art show with more than 200 pieces of art work. There are also activities for kids, an antique car show and more.
For the opening day on Tuesday, there’s a full day of events planned.
"You can come out and join us as the sidewalk show opens in the morning, at noon we have a live performance on the festival stage,” said Bob Mortis, director of performing arts for MWPAI. “There will be food trucks here all afternoon, and return in the evening for a different live performance and to take ein the sidewalk show and anything that's going on inside the museum."
The full schedule of events for the festival includes:
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Festival returns Tuesday
- Levitt AMP concert to be held inside Munson Williams this evening
- Mug Club: Festival of the Arts
- Mug Club: UCSD Fine Arts Festival
- Veterans Day Run at Proctor Park
- Mug Club: Utica City School District Fine Arts Festival
- Proctor winter ball postponed as winter storm approaches
- Proctor student charged with making a terroristic threat
- Active shooter drill at Proctor HS teaches staff
- Proctor coach honored with 'Coach David Guido Day'