UTICA/ROME, N.Y. -- NASCAR great, Tony Stewart, is set to be at the Utica-Rome Speedway this Friday. Tony Stewart's previous visit was cancelled in August 2018, because of heavy rains.
Stewart's set to return with All-Star Circuit of champions Sprint cars at the track in Vernon.
Gates will open at 4:30p.m., with racing set to start at 7p.m.
Admission is $30 for adults. Students and seniors are $27. Kids 16 and younger are $5. Pit admission is $40.
Scheduled to join Stewart is defending series champion Aaron Reutzel, as well as Dale Blaney and Cory Eliason. The All-Stars will appear in a special show. The winner of the 30-lap event will walk away with $2,000.
For more information on how to get in on all the action, call 315-829-4557.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart is coming to Utica-Rome Speedway
- Tony Stewart finishes second at Utica-Rome Speedway
- Tony Stewart's All-Star Visit to Utica-Rome Speedway cancelled due to rain
- New season at Utica-Rome Speedway begins May 6
- Ready, get set, go, to the Utica-Rome Speedway!
- Judge won't throw out wrongful death lawsuit against Tony Stewart
- Report: settlement in Kevin Ward Jr. - Tony Stewart lawsuit
- Tony Stewart, Ward family settle wrongful death lawsuit
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Tony Stewart, family of Kevin Ward Jr. seek to cancel or delay settlement hearing