On Friday night Vaughn Lang, developer for the Irish Cultural Center, invited NEWSChannel 2 inside the unfinished building to see just how close they are to finishing up.
Lang took Callihan Marshall through the events center that will hold 300 people. He said its a space that can be used for anything.
Lang told NEWSChannel 2 there would be an Irish Pub, and the bar is coming right from Ireland. Lang said this has been a long project, but he's excited for the outcome.
He said this facility is expected to be complete in July, and will be open to everyone in the community.
- NEWSChannel 2 gets exclusive look inside Irish Cultural Center
- Sneak peek inside the Irish Cultural Center
- Common Council approves Irish Cultural Center's proposal to buy property
- Utica's Irish Cultural Center to receive $1 million state grant
- Live Boilermaker updates from NEWSChannel 2 crews
- Varick Street Takes on the Irish
- Mug Club:The Great American Irish Festival
- Great American Irish Festival celebrates 15 years
- An evening of Asian culture
- A sneak peek inside the newly renovated Veterans Outreach Center