The Mohawk Valley Latino Association, Inc. will hold its 13th Annual Latino American Festival on Sunday in Utica to showcase Hispanic Culture, ethnic foods, music and dancing.
The event is from noon to 6 p.m. Hanna Park. This free admission event will feature Latino America live entertainment lineup will include, Alex Torres & Orchestra, from Amsterdam.
Latino local talent showcase performances and cultural dances by Ritmo Caribeño dancers; Conga playing by Alba Martinez, and music by DEEJAY_Richy. Other activities include a dominoes tournament, children activities: relay racing, double-dutch, water balloon fight, face painting, and a classic car show, Food and merchandise vendors will also be available, as well as non-profit and healthcare agencies.
This annual gathering draws nearly 300-500 people, including visitors from other communities, to celebrate Latin culture in the Mohawk Valley. All proceeds will be used to support the programs of MVLA. Accepting vendors until August 24th!
For more information, visit www.mvlautica.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call315-864-8419.
- NEWSTALK: Latino American Festival
- NewsTalk: Friendship Craft Festival
- Utica Latino Festival celebrates variety of cultures
- Newstalk: Annual Festival of Baskets
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Local Latinos celebrate Dominican Independence Day
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association hosts annual gala
- Mug Club:The Great American Irish Festival
- Great American Irish Festival celebrates 15 years