Mohawk Valley Community College is offering non-credit programs for all ages, interests and skill-levels this summer.
Some new offerings include:
• Tons of new Kids Camps including MakeyMakey, Kids in the
Kitchen - Asian Cooking Adventure, Virtual Reality, and many
• New online certificate programs in social media, video game
design, and K-12 teaching topics.
• Teen Arts Series – Portfolio Practice and Playwriting.
• New options for self-defense classes for all audiences.
• New art classes: Introductory Drawing and Self-Portrait Drawing.