The Presbyterian Home is offering incentives for second shift nurses.
Newstalk Guests Bryan Ellinger, an administrator at the Presbyterian Home and Assistant Director of Nursing Christina Wasielewski joined us live in studio to talk about the effect a nursing shortage is having on the region and on the Presbyterian Home.
Click the video to learn more about the incentives.
- NEWSTALK: Nursing shortage impacts local nursing homes
- NewsTalk: Shortage of LPNs locally
- Former owner, manager of Otsego nursing home accused of endangerment
- The Grand Healthcare System acquires Mohawk Valley Nursing Home
- Rome students collected socks for nursing home residents
- Local licensed practical nurse accused of stealing narcotics
- St. Elizabeth College of Nursing commencement ceremony
- Health Department nurse talks shots for school
- Utica College offers three new nursing programs
- Newstalk: Rome Home Expo