The Presbyterian Home is offering incentives for second shift nurses.
Newstalk Guests Bryan Ellinger, an administrator at the Presbyterian Home and Assistant Director of Nursing Christina Wasielewski joined us live in studio to talk about the effect a nursing shortage is having on the region and on the Presbyterian Home.
Click the video to learn more about the incentives.
- NEWSTALK: Nursing shortage impacts local nursing homes
- NewsTalk: Shortage of LPNs locally
- Former owner, manager of Otsego nursing home accused of endangerment
- The Grand Healthcare System acquires Mohawk Valley Nursing Home
- Rome students collected socks for nursing home residents
- Local licensed practical nurse accused of stealing narcotics
- St. Elizabeth College of Nursing commencement ceremony
- Newstalk: Rome Home Expo
- A nursing home patient 'rotted to death' under nurses' care, Ohio attorney general says
- Blood shortage