From July 8 to July 21, 2018, Unadilla Valley Central School will be hosting a Reach Workcamp to benefit our community. Hundreds of volunteers will make their way to Otsego County to help make repairs to the homes of approximately 100 to 120 elderly residents. Homes will be inspected by people from Reach to determine if the work can be done by youth. All youth are supervised by an adult and all work sites have a professional assigned to help with any problems encountered during the week.
Organizers are looking for help hosting the volunteers. The school will host up to 500 adults and youth each week of workcamp. Organizations and churches are asked to help supply snacks for the campers when they return from the work sites.
For more information, contact Cathy at 607-859-2968 or log on to www.reachmissiontrips.org.
- NEWSTALK: Reach Mission Trip
- Newstalk: Utica Rescue Mission Donations
- Newstalk: Riders On A Mission
- NEWSTALK: Utica Rescue Mission Thanksgiving
- Newstalk: Rescue Mission of Utica
- NewsTalk: Slambovian Circus of Dreams concert benefits Utica Rescue Mission
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- Rescue Mission goals
- Easter at Local Mission
- Newstalk with the Utica Rescue Mission about a free suit event