Sitrin Health Care Center and CNY Youth Fishing Educators are co-sponsoring the annual Youth Fishing Derby at Camp Sitrin.
The event is Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Camp Sitrin on Graffenburg Road, in Frankfort.
This free event is open to children from ages 15 and under. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Registration will be at the camp the day of the event.
Bottled water is available, but participants must bring their own brown bag lunch and other beverages.
Please note: only real worms or rubber worms on a single hook can be used for bait. No fishing with minnows, crawfish, or lures. Worms and fishing equipment will be available for those who do not have their own. All fish will released back into water.
The event is dedicated to the memory of Dr. John F. Millett, Chairman of the Kiwanis "Take a Kid Fishing Day" from 1984 to 1996.
For more information visit: www.sitrin.com
- NEWSTALK: Sitrin Youth Fishing Derby
- CNY Youth Fishing Educators teamed up with Sitrin Health Care Center for annual fishing derby
- Frankfort holds 7th annual youth fishing derby
- NewsTalk: United Way Youth Cooking Challenge
- Hinckley Lake hosts 5th Annual Ice Fishing Derby
- Sitrin Star enjoying experience at Paralympics
- Mug Club: Sitrin's Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Sitrin holds annual Stars & Stripes Run-Walk
- Newstalk: Staffworks
- Daughtry to headline Sitrin's 'Concert for a Cause' in March