With Christmas just days away and little ones wondering when Santa will arrive, NORAD’s Santa tracker can help you keep tabs on his journey around the world this holiday!
NORAD – the North American Aerospace Defense Command – will begin tracking Santa on Christmas Eve. This is the 62nd year NORAD will be tracking Santa's journey.
If you’re looking for some entertainment for the youngsters until then, you can visit noradsanta.org now to play reindeer games and explore the North Pole.
On Christmas Eve, Santa's first stop will be on Smith Hill Road! The big guy will be live in the WKTV studio for a special NewsTalk segment for a chance to talk to some local kids. If your little ones have questions or want to give him a last-minute gift request, tune into NEWSChannel 2 at 9 a.m.
- NORAD to track Santa for 62nd year
- Santa pops the question
- Tracking Hurricane Florence
- How 'Sensory Santa' is making a difference
- Santa Makes a Stop at Price Chopper
- Motive a mystery in Santa Fe massacre
- Local 'Santa Claus' honored by Heritage Health Care Center
- Local experts discuss tracking threats and cyberbullying
- Report tracks gun deaths around state
- Tracking lake effect snow and the next clipper...