COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Congressman Antonio Delgado is scheduled to hold six town halls, and one of his first stops will be in Otsego County.
The congressman represents the 19th Congressional District.
This is his first time holding a town hall in Otsego County since being elected – this one is at the Cooperstown Village Hall Monday afternoon.
He'll be making a total of six stops in one week, which is all part of "an in-district work period."
He visited Columbia County on Saturday, and will be stopping in Delaware County, Montgomery County, Greene County, and Ulster County.
He says he's really looking forward to hearing from his constituents, in a statement he said:
"I’m looking forward to a week traveling the district, listening to folks, and most importantly, bringing their ideas back to Washington with me. I’m deeply committed to working with farmers and being an advocate for them in congress, especially as the farm bill is being implemented."
A key focus in all of his visits this week is supporting local farmers.
Delgado says he will be touring farms around the district and holding roundtable discussions.
- NY-19: Delgado holding first town hall in Otsego County Monday
- Delgado holds his 5th town hall at SUNY Oneonta
- VA Holds Town Hall
- Brindisi Holds Town Hall in Herkimer County
- Congressman Delgado discusses farm issues, student loans during town hall meeting
- Brindisi holds Tax Talk Town Hall
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Tenney to hold another telephone town hall Wednesday