NEW YORK STATE -- From today (8/14) through Labor Day (9/2)-- New York State Police are cracking down on your impaired driving.
This is all part of the New York's "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' enforcement campaign. The crackdown is happening statewide.
The campaign is designed to reduce alcohol and other drug-related traffic crashes and accidents.
- NYS impaired driving crackdown through Labor Day
- NY state launches monthlong crackdown on underage drinking
- Snowmobile safety crackdown
- More than 250 St. Patrick's Day weekend arrests made for impaired driving
- NY State Police to conduct crackdown on traffic violations this Thanksgiving weekend
- NYS Department of Labor commissioner speaks to employers in Cooperstown
- State police made nearly 800 arrests for impaired driving this holiday season
- Mock DWI crash shows Holland Patent students consequences of impaired driving
- DWI crackdown: State police conducting traffic patrols
- US government announces nationwide crackdown on robocallers