SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- An Erie County man is in custody after State Police say he was captured on camera at the Great New York State Fair -- unlocking a milk vending machine and removing all the cash from inside.
Authorities say the thefts happened last Thursday and Friday inside several buildings at the Fair.
On Monday, they arrested Walter Bush, 58 of Tonawanda, New York on grand larceny charges.
He was found walking through a gate at the fair by a trooper.
Bush was taken to the Onondaga County Justice Center for arraignment.
- NYSP: Erie County man steals cash from NYS Fair vending machines
- Erie County clerk files suit over NY immigrant license law
- Utica hosts vending machine demonstration for new parents on the go
- NY Canal Corporation working hard on Erie Canal winter maintenance
- Senate Democrats: NY should eliminate cash bail
- Calling hours, funeral for NYSP Investigator Michael Petrie this week
- Former NYSP Trooper Matthew Sullivan dies at age 49
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Half
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Cruises