YORKVILLE, N.Y. -- A national shortage for Taco Bell's "big" tortilla manufacturer means no burritos, Crunchwraps, and quesadillas for people locally.
When WKTV called the Yorkville Taco Bell Monday afternoon, the staffer said that they should have a shipment coming in by the end of this week or next week.
People are taking to social media with the news, asking "is this real life?"
One Facebook user said: "Taco Bell is having a "national tortilla shortage." No quesadillas, burritos, or cruchwraps. Is this real life?! ����"
The staffer couldn't confirm the name of the manufacturer, but did say that there are plenty of other menu items that people can choose from, including soft tacos, crunchy tacos, chalupas, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, bowls, etc.
- National tortilla shortage impacting menu items at area Taco Bells
- It's national taco day!
- Taco Bell favorites taking a pause during Utica remodel
- NEWSTALK: Nursing shortage impacts local nursing homes
- Blood shortage
- Kraft recalls Taco Bell queso cheese dip for potential botulism risk
- Taco Bell seasoned beef is being recalled over concerns of metal contamination
- Taco Bell Foundation for Teens program raises funds to help local students
- Teens found at Taco Bell after allegedly stealing car in Morris
- Mug Club: Bell Festival