Just before the holiday season kicks off, a beef recall has been announced.
JBS USA has recalled nearly 100,000 pounds of ground beef over possible E. coli contamination.
The products have the establishment number “Est.628" and were produced on October 24.
The problem was discovered last Thursday after a sample tested positive for the bacteria.
The bulk raw ground beef was distributed in at least five states, but no illnesses have been reported.
Symptoms of an E. coli infection include nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, and vomiting.
For more information, please call the JBS USA consumer hotline at 1-800-727-2333.
- Nearly 100,000 pounds of ground beef recalled for E. coli
- Ground beef producer issues recall due to deadly e. coli outbreak
- Nearly 57 tons of ground beef recalled for possible E coli
- Arizona company recalls more than 6.5 million pounds of beef
- The beef with beef
- E. coli outbreak from tainted ground beef expands to 10 states
- 5.1 million pounds of beef added to recall due to salmonella
- More than 164,000 pounds of ground turkey recalled; 52 more people sick in deadly salmonella outbreak
- 87 more cases of salmonella linked to recalled beef
- More than 228,000 pounds of Spam and other products recalled