NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. - K Bagels opened Sunday February 24.
Owner Dan Kalogiannis says he makes his products fresh everyday.
He has both his bagels and coffee shipped to his store every week directly from New York City.
Although it may be a bagel shop, Its not just bagels that the store serves. There's a variety of sandwiches and other lunch entrees available in their menu. So their is something for everybody.
"No, I do bagels, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, lunch sandwiches, salads, and I cater, said Kalogiannis.
The bagel shop is open Monday through Saturday 6am to 3pm and Sunday's 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- New bagel shop in New Hartford
- Bagel Grove helps to spread autism awareness
- Mug Club: Bagel Grove Breakfast with Santa
- What is the future of the New Hartford Shopping Center?
- Genesee Street crash slows traffic near New Hartford Shopping Center
- New toy store opens in New Hartford Shopping Plaza
- Stuff the Bus at New Hartford Shopping Center
- Roof leaks plague New Hartford Shopping Center businesses
- New Hartford Shopping Center holds annual Holiday Stroll
- Gum, seltzer water, pizza bagels want to be called 'healthy'