NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. – New Hartford High School graduate Whitney Petralia will appear on MTV’s new show 'Ghosted: Love Gone Missing.'
The show helps people track down former friends or lovers who suddenly cut off all contact with them. The hosts then try to help reconnect the people and find out what caused one of them to disappear from the other’s life.
Petralia’s episode, which airs Tuesday night at 9 p.m., is about her being ‘ghosted’ by her college friend, Tahira. She also mentions being from the Utica area in her segment.
- New Hartford grad to appear on MTV's 'Ghosted: Love Gone Missing'
- Hyde and Shriek Ghost Tours
- New Hartford couple proves love is ageless
- UPDATE: Missing New Hartford teen is found
- UPDATE: Missing New Hartford teens found
- MTV VMAs 2018: See the complete list of winners
- Ghost stories: New York haunted Capitol tours restart
- Make-A-Wish helps 5-year-old boy 'bust' ghosts
- UPDATE: New Hartford police say missing teen found safe
- Love continues in New Hartford as part of Brindisi's 'Valentine's for Vets' program