VERONA, N.Y. -- A New Hartford man has been accused of driving with a blood alcohol content more than twice the legal limit this weekend.
State police say on Sunday around 8:15 p.m. they responded to a disabled vehicle on the Thruway and their investigation revealed driver 50-year-old Christopher Brennen was intoxicated.
They took Brennen into custody, where his BAC was determined to be .20 percent.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, and vehicle and traffic violations.
Brennen was released to a sober third party with appearance tickets to Verona Town Court February 19.
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway
- Man accused of driving 108 mph on Thruway while intoxicated
- 2 Oneida men accused of driving stolen vehicle on Thruway
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- Police : Ohio man driving drunk on the Thruway, with BAC more than 3 times the legal limit
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit
- New video of police chasing man accused of driving log skidder drunk in Rome
- Former Herkimer Thruway toll employee accused of stealing from work
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- Utica man accused of attempted burglary in New Hartford