New Hartford, N.Y. - Oneida County Sheriff's officials say 32 year old Frank Bommarito Jr. of New Hartford was arrested at 2:30 Sunday morning after they say he made phone calls to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office threatening to kill law enforcement officers that attempted to make contact with him on Saturday.
Bommarito Jr. is charged with Making a terroristic threat, a class D felony.
Sheriff's officials say Bommarito Jr. was transported to the Oneida County Jail where he is being held and awaiting arraignment at the Oneida County CAP Court.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office was assisted by the New Hartford Police Department with the arrest.
- New Hartford man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill law enforcement officers
- Solemn Silence: law enforcement stands guard over fallen officer's casket
- 1 law enforcement officer killed in Florence, South Carolina, 6 others wounded
- Utica man accused of impersonating law enforcement, calling ex-girlfriend
- Law enforcement investigating homicide in Fort Plain
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Local runners, law enforcement talk runners safety
- Local law enforcement react to mass shootings
- Law enforcement serving up food at Applebee's
- UPDATE: Police ID New Hartford man killed in motorcycle crash