NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. — Pie is as much a part of Thanksgiving as the turkey itself.
Students at New Hartford's Bradley Elementary School are making sure everyone's sweet tooth is satisfied on Thursday.
First Presbyterian Church, on Genesee Street, in Utica, is holding its 40th annual Thanksgiving Feast on Thursday.
Bradley elementary school second graders contributed a busload of pies — apple, pecan, blueberry and more.
They collected a variety from New Hartford students this week and made that special delivery Tuesday.
- New Hartford students deliver pies for Thanksgiving Feast
- Newstalk: Cornerstone Church Community feast
- Full S.T.E.A.M. ahead for New Hartford students
- Holiday feasts could lead to health problems for your pet
- Kossuth's Fish Market packed for Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Feast put on for Utica firefighters working Christmas Day
- New Hartford town supervisor to deliver State of the Town address
- New Hartford students donate handmade blankets to Child Advocacy Center
- 2 New Hartford teens to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- CVA students deliver holiday baskets in Ilion and Mohawk