NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- New Hartford tax preparer has pleaded guilty to failing to file his personal federal income tax returns from 2012 to 2015.
James Becker will be sentenced in September.
He faces up to one year in prison and a fine up to $100,000 on each of the four counts he pleaded guilty to.
- New Hartford tax preparer pleads guilty for failing to file personal returns for years
- New Hartford psychiatrist pleads not guilty to sex abuse charges
- Tax filing deadline nears
- UPDATE: New Hartford pup returns home!
- 'Jersey Shore' star pleads guilty to tax charge
- Former Trump campaign official to plead guilty
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Russia probe: Roger Stone pleads not guilty
- Cuomo tax returns show $55K in taxes, $11K in donations
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed