NEW HARTFORD – A New Hartford woman was injured in a crash on Higby Road Friday morning, according to the New Hartford Police Department.
The crash occurred around 7:30 a.m. on Higby Road at the intersection of Chapman Road, and it tied up traffic on Valley View.
Police say Matthew Tracy pulled his tractor trailer into the intersection and was waiting to turn left from Higby Road onto Chapman Road when 42-year-old Renee Aughey drove into the intersection and struck the truck head-on.
Aughey was transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center with a back injury.
Police say the investigation into the crash is continuing. If you witnessed the crash, you’re asked to call New Hartford police at 315-724-1111.
- New Hartford woman injured in Higby Road crash
- Woman ticketed in Higby Road accident
- UPDATE: Higby Road reopened following crash
- Police ID Utica man killed in Higby Road crash
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- County lawmaker: New lights needed for accident prone Higby Road
- 3 people injured in 2-vehicle crash in New Hartford
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash