NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Police have identified the woman found dead following a fire in New Hartford.
Ann Dunham, 72, was found in the front of the home on Arbor Drive.
She lived there with her brother, who returned home to find it on fire.
New Hartford’s fire chief says firefighters crawled through the home as flames rolled over their heads trying to rescue her.
A dog also died in the fire.
A New Hartford firefighter was taken to the hospital for a minor injury, and released Wednesday night.
There is no word yet on a cause, but the chief says it appears accidental in nature.
- New Hartford woman killed in Arbor Drive fire identified
- Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- 25 trees planted as New Hartford celebrates Arbor Day
- It's Arbor Day in Oneonta
- Police: Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- House Fire in New Hartford
- New Hartford police ask for help identifying 2 women
- New Hartford police seek help identifying several larceny suspects
- New Hartford Police looking to identify three larceny suspects
- New Hartford police need help identifying suspects in Boscov's investigation