UTICA, N.Y. -- The New Irish Cultural Center is hosting their initial job fair. It will be run from 1 to 3pm this Sunday at their location at 623 Columbia Street, that's right in Utica's Famed Brewery District.
They're seeking high energy, personable, well groomed, motivated and customer service orientated individuals to fulfill the positions.
Open Positions Include:
-Catering Chef & Banquet Cooks
-Restaurant Head Chef
-Dining Room Server & Server Assistants
-Bar Manager & Bartenders Banquet
-Banquet & Off Fremise Catering Servers
-Banquet & Off Premise Bartenders
-Banquet & Off Premise Event Coordinators
-In House & Off Premise Sales Personnel
The center is looking to hire for 40 full-time positions.
Interested candidates should bring along their resume and photo ID to this Sunday's job fair.
The facility features an authentic 19th Century Irish pub & restaurant relocated to the center from Ireland. There is also a 285 person/capacity event center which is available for all special occasion and business events.
- New Irish Cultural Center job fair
- Irish Cultural Center seeking workers
- Sneak peek inside the Irish Cultural Center
- Great American Irish Festival relocating to Utica's Irish Cultural Center
- Common Council approves Irish Cultural Center's proposal to buy property
- NEWSChannel 2 gets exclusive look inside Irish Cultural Center
- Utica's Irish Cultural Center to receive $1 million state grant
- Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, Irish Cultural Center is hiring
- Irish Cultural Center still at least a couple of months away from opening
- Utica's Irish Cultural Center to open to the public in a few weeks